Where is everyone?
Kraut, Lowlife Crud, Return of Junkie, Roadiewife, Mom13
w1ll-- Keep an eye out for Kraut. I know he's in GB for awhile and I think he's working in London. He doesn't come around too often but he's a good guy.
And Wark, I'm heading to your state in a couple of weeks. Six day road trip from FL with stops in 3 or 4 TX cities. That's going to be a hell of a lot of miles especially considering there will probably be parties in all 3 or 4 cities. Last time I did it was for the SXDX shows in Dallas and Austin but that time I flew so it wasn't too bad.
Where is everyone?
Kraut, Lowlife Crud, Return of Junkie, Roadiewife, Mom13
Well I'm going to be annoyingly obvious, and state that I think you scared them away!!
....but I'm just teasing, so dont take it personally.
Honestly, I do think people got sick of all the band and people bashing. It's nice to see a post from Smitten Kitten though!
There's a lull on every BB I frequent at this time of year, people are just doing other stuff, they're with family or just busy with other stuff. I'm not much of a poster anyway, I'm more of a lurker and replyer. Right now I'm trying to plan out a new piece for my right shoulder to memorialize my grandfather who passed away last august.
sorry about your loss sinner
what cities in texas ghosty?
Even Pits is gone, the board is finished. KOF, might as well shut her down.
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">hi will..nice to met you... i went to london a couple years ago, spent my whole trip being drunk so i don't remember much...hehehe...Originally posted by w1ll:
dont know if this post is still for new people, but my names will and im from london.
im 21 and love sd and most things punk
lucky kids get to drink at a younger age then us, but everything is o.k. now that i'm at a legal drinking age now. so what part of london do you live in?
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Dallas, Houston, Austin and maybe San Antonio.Originally posted by wark:
sorry about your loss sinner
what cities in texas ghosty?
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Dallas, Houston, Austin and maybe San Antonio.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">if in houston for awhile shout out!Originally posted by ghosty:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by wark:
sorry about your loss sinner
what cities in texas ghosty?
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">oh no...i hope you don't know meOriginally posted by eutheness:
sxdxpriate
i just notice we are from the samecity lol
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
j/k...where do you hang out?, ventura's not that big, we've at least probably ran into each other a few times.
Bookmarks